In Bankland the banks are closed on two consecutive days, but not Saturday and Sunday.
You can deposit and check with the cashier or, when the banks are closed, at the box outside the bank. Check processing always starts on the first day after the check is deposited. The bank always processes it within the same number of working days. When you deposit a check on Monday the bank will then process the check and the money will be available on Sunday. When you deposit a check on Wednesday the money will be available on Monday. When you deposit on Friday the money will be available on Tuesday.
The two successive days on which the banks are closed are...?
- It makes it easier to look for high IV options if you are looking to sell. You can easily sort options by IV and IV percentile using the screener
- The events coming in stocks, such as results are listed and can be sorted. Which means you can easily find upcoming results on stocks and take a trade there
- You can look for high volume surges and high changes in OI which gives hints on activities by the big players in the market
- You can look for Long build up, Short buildup, Long Unwinding, and Short covering, which is basically the indication of bullish and bearish activities in futures.
- You can also see Max Pain and PCR in this screener, which tells you about the positional build ups in the Open Interest in Options
Apart from this, you can filter out by ranges of IV, IV Percentile, PCR, Future % change, and OI % change.
You could filter only liquid stocks, so that you stay safe from the noisy and unreliable data of illiquid options and futures.